Students in grades 5,6,7,9,11 will be asked to take a very important survey that will help promote better health among our youth, improve the school learning environment and combat problems such as drug abuse and violence. Please click on the link below to view the surveys that will be administered to your students in March.
PINACATE MIDDLE SCHOOL
2017- 2018 7th Grade Orientation Day and Spirit Day August 2nd 2017, 8:00 am – 2:00pm
This is a day for 7th Grade students only Breakfast will be served from 8:00 am to 8:30 am
- Enter through the gate by the bike rack or bus drop off gate, proceed to the MPR to get your breakfast.
- At 8:30 am proceed to the GYM for the WEB orientation. You will meet up with our staff and WEB leaders; this will break at 11 am for...... Read More
Our 2nd Annual Maker Camp will join Perris High School & Pinacate Middle School together for four days of creative projects this summer. A Maker Camp is a place where you will use materials to build things like balloon powered race cars, mason jar LED light displays, custom momentos from our laser cutter, and many more projects that combine design, engineering, and technology.
Cost: The event is FREE to all students and...... Read More
- The vision of Pinacate Middle School is to prepare and support all students to be their BEST to become college and career ready and productive, contributing members in a competitive global society.
- Pinacate Middle School will inspire and support college and career readiness and the personal success of every student every day, by providing a safe, positive learning environment, effective instruction, targeted intervention, and active parental involvement.
- Be our BEST! Every Student! Every Day!